Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

ricarvar

Tr280i Diagnostic Software

96 posts in this topic

I'm not sure there is a step by step. Did you look at the PDF file included with the software?

Perhaps I can get time to take a few pictures and make a step by step.

Mark

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Thank you Lotus54 !!!

This will help me lots  :-)  !!!

Today I ran the software again but I had removed the injector from the engine. Although the software shows it runs the injector, it did not delivered any fuel (?). So I wonder whether that only tests the electronics and not the actual/physical fuel injection into the engine ?

Could that be the reason why when I kick the bike never get the spark plug wet?... if so... how to find out whether it's problems in the signal to the injector or the injector itself?

I think the software actually fires the injector so I would think you would see a spray of fuel or evidence of fuel at least

Hummm... I didn't see fuel coming out at all !

I had it connected to the cabling/signal and the fuel hose directly on it, ran the software (3 times) and no fuel coming out... funny thing is the software doesn't say much... just "ready or finished" (can't remember now)... but it doesn't say anything other than that.

As suggested by Ossa - I plan to order the pick-up coil, carnk gasket and bolts to replace such. I'll ask (Matt at dualsport plus) for this as well and see what he says...