New Bike

taff_d

I picked up my 280 RR over the weekend. My mate picked up his standard 250. We both rode yesterday. My bike is fantastic from a suspension point of view, its definitely worth the extra for the reiger. My mates 250 is a peach, maybe I might have been better going for the 250 engine.  In summary the mix of the 2 would be a fantastic package. Don't doubt the ability of the 250, unless your btc level it's got plenty of beans!

What are they like to start, any known common faults.

I am thinking of changing my sons gas gas later on this year when the new Reiger 125 comes out.

Only downside of Gas Gas is sons finds it hard to start, nothing wrong with bike, just requires a bit more of a kick than other 125's we have tried.

Any trial I have been at they seem to be at top end of results, may be just coincidence of course.

Right, just seen how the post has been listed, so it's the TRS range.

I tried both the standard 300 and the 250 at a test session and both were fabulous, I would say very close in feel to my Gasgas 300 in terms of ride. The power of the 250 was plenty enough but the 300 was similar in smoothness to the gasgas.

If they make a 125 that feels as good I think it would sell well.

• Like 1

I got my Trs one 250 on Saturday after having tried one out at the BVM test bay back late last year.  Would highly recommend it. its a cracking bike with great build quality to go with it. i felt immediately at home with it.  its a well planted bit of kit. Just hope that better results come with it now!!

21 minutes ago, nigel dabster said:

he has a new mont and thinking of changing, that so unlikely to get a 315.

Gas gas for u taff.

Once I found out the price of a Gasser GP I went straight off them.

• Like 1