Making trials safer ...?

turbofurball

Wow, this has certainly turned out to be quite the debate!

It's interesting to see that any attempts to improve safety will, apparently, cause the end of civilization as we know it ... I have plenty of scars from riding without the right gear so I learned my lesson, just thought it would be nice to try and help others from having to learn the hard way!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, turbofurball said:

Wow, this has certainly turned out to be quite the debate!

It's interesting to see that any attempts to improve safety will, apparently, cause the end of civilization as we know it ... I have plenty of scars from riding without the right gear so I learned my lesson, just thought it would be nice to try and help others from having to learn the hard way!

I like your intent and consideration though I think a better thread topic might be "What safety items and gear do you use or bring with you to a trial and why?"

I think with that we would have a similar level of debate but might not  stir the pot as much... because it would be perceived as more about personal opinion and choice and less about potentially adding completely and or  bureaucracy to the sport...

:)

And where not shocked I am intrigued at the level of tension that seems to be present in some of the responses.  

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1