New bike, but what ??

cabby

Very shortly I will be in the market for a new bike, vowed after the last new one I'd never buy another new one, but....well...anyway. The market seems huge now but what ?

Deffo 2t and deffo carb'd, so that rules out a few, about to sell my factory Gas Gas, which is ace to ride just as the company are getting back on their feet, sadly I've always liked the blue of the Shercos, had a new 2012 white frame model, TRS are getting good revues, but yella ffs, who's idea was that ? There are a million scorpas up here but they are orange, and I ain't an arab, dtid. Never fancied the betas due to the left kicker but folk say they are really good to ride...

I guess the first reply will say, get a shot of them and see how they feel, truth be told, I doubt I'd like a bike better than how the Gasser rides, and there ain't no TRS up here....

"I aint an Arab" do you think anyone on here will know you're talking about Dundee's finest and there orange regalia?

Suppose colours important as that's the only difference between them, as you know you get blue Scorpas or Shercos as most call them.

If I wanted to do well I would stick with Gas Gas , It;s hard they;re all so boring no wonder loads go twinshock.

The FI would swing it on the Vertigo for me even though I consider my Ossa a better layout,

Out of everything on the market the one bike a really want to blag a ride on is the TRS.  Don't fancy efi. Find the current breed of gg too light at the front for me and not a fan of tube frames.  Narrows my options somewhat. That said. I love my 315 and loathe to sell. 

2 hours ago, breagh said:

"I aint an Arab" do you think anyone on here will know you're talking about Dundee's finest and there orange regalia?

Suppose colours important as that's the only difference between them, as you know you get blue Scorpas or Shercos as most call them.

How about Green for the Bhoys.  Couldn't ride an Orange bike.