lbhbul - Larry Hobkirk

scot taco

That are sad news, very sad news.

I had some conversation with Larry during the years not much but some, it started by a personal message why I haven't been at this forum for a longer time also about my Sherpa.

He was a nice guy, I will miss his input and the talk about Bultacos and so on. I really appreciated that he truely cared.

Thank you about the information:

"Death is the surest calculation that can be made."

larry.jpg

Edited by pschrauber
  • Like 2

What a sad loss for our community - Larry knew his Bultaco's and was happy to share. The last time I emailed him with a question, he apologized for being late with the answer indicating he was sick but went on to give me the right advice. God's speed Larry......

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.It would make Larry so happy to read them and to know that he had helped others in anyway that he could.

It,s just so hard to know that I cannot pick up the phone and tell him about it.

At least I know that all of the sections he is riding now are cleans and the sun is shining!

IMG_0590.JPG

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today

Edited by scot taco
wanted to add a quote to the pic
  • Like 8

This is so terribly sad. Although relatively new to this forum, Larry helped me locate a gear for my model 10 and gave me great advice about various aspects of the rebuild.

He always came across as a true gentleman who truly enjoyed his bikes, his fishing and, more than anything, helping people.

I am truly shocked. I will miss him greatly.

Ar Dheis De Go Raibh a Anam Dilis.

Condolences from Ireland 

Larry Parsons.

Edited by jlpar
misspelling
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting that lineaway. I,m guessing that it was David on the red 199.I don,t know him personally but from Larry telling me about him.He sent me a pic of him riding down there last year or maybe the year before.

post-14329-0-42495400-1447793947[1].jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...