Ossa TR280i Sensor Gasolina

drevil

Hi folks just to but in. My 300 I kick it over 3 or 4 times very slowly when cold before I press the button and give it one hell of a kick.

More or less first time starter even when sitting a while.Not so good when hot as if I try with a sort of half assed kick I normally end up kicking it 3 or 4 times.

To be honest I'm not sure if the battery is ok as I've never changed it and the bikes done a bit work.

While I'm on I recently drained the fuel tank (Tipped the bike upside down) plenty water and rubbish came out.

Maybe worth doing to help the filter and maybe save a pump ?

Cheers the noo.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-03-16 at 7:21 AM, ossabc63 said:

Canada280 iam in the okanagan bc i pm you in dec. the only wires that would be backwards would be my led which wouldnt make a difference. Bikes apart now lubing linkage and had a bad wheel bearing. Then will try sucking out some fuel to see if light goes out. ?

scratch what I said earlier, I now wonder if the official ossa fuel indicator is an led or regular bulb? This now has me perplexed. Mark, can you tell if the light on your explorer is led or regular? Regardless of how much fuel is in the bike an led bulb is either lit all the time or off all the time depending on which way I wire the bulb so I wonder if a regular bulb that accepts a charge regardless of how it is wired is the key.......or is my sensor just screwed because the led bulb just stays lit regardless of fuel level.......questions questions questions.....on an issue that is meaningless and now just an annoyance!

20170325_164947.jpg

Edited by canada280i