Ossa TR280i Sensor Gasolina

drevil

Hello my led fuel light didnt work as to canada280. Tryed to buy the add on light from ossa(lewisport) he said the light was never available from ossa. So i took the sensor out of the fuel tank after removing rad and air cleaner. The sensor is a 1k ohm thermistor covered by a small plastic splash shield which i carefully got off without breaking not recommended. I made a mock up circuit on the bench with a 12 volt battery, sensor, led, cup of gas. Led light on all the time in or out of gas so i added a small automotive bulb which is a 37 series bulb and a socket i had and wired it in parallel with the led bulb i had. The bulb slowly came on dim but the led was good with 12 volts. I put the sensor in the gas and both lights slowly went out. ? Tryed several times and worked good. So bike back together added half litre of gas to get started rode around the yard till the fan came on, fuel led light on bright. Took bike in the shop and filled it up back around the yard led light out. ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic