Is something up with EM?

dan williams

I noticed they are no longer mentioned on Ryan Young's page and I thought he was the US importer. The EM link on Lewisports page is throwing a 404 error. The dealer listing on the Electric Motion page doesn't list Ryan as a dealer. In fact it shows no US importer at the moment. What'd I miss?

9 hours ago, dan williams said:

I noticed they are no longer mentioned on Ryan Young's page and I thought he was the US importer. The EM link on Lewisports page is throwing a 404 error. The dealer listing on the Electric Motion page doesn't list Ryan as a dealer. In fact it shows no US importer at the moment. What'd I miss?

Dan you can direct message me and I can give you some info

Hi Steve, I tried to message you several time but it says you cannot receive messages. I know my box was full and wouldn't allow me to send or receive after the site upgrade so your inbox may have suffered the same fate.

But we still love you Andy. Really!

4 hours ago, dan williams said:

Hi Steve, I tried to message you several time but it says you cannot receive messages. I know my box was full and wouldn't allow me to send or receive after the site upgrade so your inbox may have suffered the same fate.

But we still love you Andy. Really!

Nothing changed on that front with the upgrade. Free members have an overall storage limit of 15MB which includes images and personal messages. TC Supporters have no limits in place.