Trials Bikes Stolen from Bolton, Lancs. Sunday 19th march.

montesa4rt

I've had my garage ram raided last sunday afternoon, 2pm! in broad daylight! cheeky *******s.

Basically they reversed a small van into the garage doors several times until it came off.

They nicked my 2005 Montesa 4rt and 1992 Aprilia Climber, neither are insured, so Im well p****d off.

Please look out for idiots trying to sell these bikes, let me know if you hear of anything.

It was a white citreon berlingo van reg YX15 YPK (cloned plates)..whatch out in might be you next!

My email address is jcss@btinternet.com

Yes, Ive got pictures of the mont, as i had it more or less from new, I dont want to describe on air the features that make it differnent as those could be changed. But because I've had it so long I know every dent & scratch. 

It is in very good condition, and a particualrly nice bike to ride.

I obviosuly have the engine & frame numbers.

Im looking on ebay & gumtree, but outsdie that, if anyone out there see's or hears of a 2005 4rt for sale, please contact me and I'll take it from there, all I need is a picture of the bike for sale and I'll know if it's mine.

The Aprilia climber was a none runner and basically a project bike, but in one piece. So again, if anyone gets offered a purple & yellow Aprilia climber, let me know who is selling it.

Thnaks 

Johnny 

jcss@btinternet.com

The most probable explanation is they followed me home.

Keep your eye out for anyone trying to sell a nice 2005 4rt and/or Aprilia Climber parts.

Please send me an email on jcss@btinternet.com.

Thanks for all your help.

Edited by montesa4rt

When I had my bike nicked I visited all the places in a 10 mile radius where most scroats ride off road 6 weeks later bingo, no Police sorted the b*****d myself unfortunately bike was not fit to ride.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've just had my garage broke into, Montesa 4rt 2016 vin VTDMT04C4GE210104 

they also took my sons Gas Gas 125 a 2013 model, don't have vin for that, neither insured, also helmets boots and even Jitsie waterproof jackets..

Any info would be appreciated greatly

Dave on 07932712328

cheers

3 hours ago, woody1 said:

I've just had my garage broke into, Montesa 4rt 2016 vin VTDMT04C4GE210104 

they also took my sons Gas Gas 125 a 2013 model, don't have vin for that, neither insured, also helmets boots and even Jitsie waterproof jackets..

Any info would be appreciated greatly

Dave on 07932712328

cheers

Whereabouts are you dave?

I will pass the VIN on to some friends that break bikes

A bit late now but I have this tracker fitted to of all my trials bikes after my Montesa repsol was stolen in 2012 costing me £5k

see eBay number 111580231763 it emails if the bike moves then you can follow it's location on any smart phone or computer it's £85 plus £11 per month.

or see https://biketrac.co.uk/ this is £299 and £10 a month much better system as soon as it moves they call you.

Also got to be stored in the house and chained up.

Plus see http://www.msminsurance.co.uk/