olle 40 mm fork issues on gas gas contact

leosantanalg

Got a fork seal leak and already tried the seal mate tool without success.  My dealer said it's possible to change the fork seal without having to change the oil. I find hard to believe. Does it make sense?  He sent me a new pair of seals but I m nervous rack.  I m very frustrated with gas gas since I can't find how much oil that fork holds anywhere online or in the manual.  Do I need special tools? All the videos out there seem to be for different types of forks.   

good Lord. Is quite simpler than what they showed online!! thanks for the link! I guess he was right! I m going to attempt to do it myself.

I have checked into the Honda but for now this is a cheaper bike to learn. I just broke the seat assembly today. was trying to learn some sitting wheelies. I have called a couple gas gas dealers and am waiting on the price for a new one. as for now I repaired with some rivets and is reinforced. doesnt look the best but is stronger than factory