Sprite trials bike age?

greevesrob

Hello all

I now own a sprite trials bike and looking for more info on the bike. I think it is one of the earlier models but im unsure. The bike seems to be in very original condition even with the original fuel tank i think. Any info would be great.

$_3-2.jpeg

$_3-1.jpeg

$_3.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the replys. The bike in the photo link does look very similer bar the rear mudguard loop. I was hopping it was one of the 64 model as that the one my grandad used to have plus i think the frame number is only 2 numbers long so looking good. Is there anyone that would know about sprite frame number?

I will have to check tonight. Did you mod the rear loop or did it come like that. So if your sprite was registered 65 is it pre65 scottish eligible as certain bsa's are? Not wanting to start any trouble though

Edited by greevesrob
Spelling

19 hours ago, greevesrob said:

Thanks for the replys. The bike in the photo link does look very similer bar the rear mudguard loop. I was hopping it was one of the 64 model as that the one my grandad used to have plus i think the frame number is only 2 numbers long so looking good. Is there anyone that would know about sprite frame number?

Its only a minor difference so you'd think yours would be legitimately P65 eligible.