By the way

guy53

By the way, if I ear anybody complain about the weather in there area, there will be verbal retaliation ! I woke up this morning to find 5 more inch of snow on top of the 29 that we had last week.

Guy

Cooled off a bit this morning in Auckland as we head off for a practice, probably only 18C and definately have to wear sunglasses. Adele gave a brilliant concert last night with a crowd of around 45,000, no I didn't go, she got a Maori group up performing a haka, would be on the net somewhere.

Bye, Peter B.

Heading off in a few minutes to the SQTA 2nd championship round at the Overflow property, expecting 30C and high humidity,,,,,, but thats normal for here, will loose a couple of kilo's,,,,,, thats good  

All this complaining... The weather was such that I had to deal with 5 new interested trials riders giving them a beginners intro to trials.  After 6 hours of that I ran into 4 trials buddies and went another 4 hours.  By the end of the day I had a sun burn... just crazy weather out here today! 

:ph34r:

• Like 1