New to Well back to trials

tboner

Guys 

I'm having ago at riding again after 30 years away from bikes and racing cars but now unable to race after a long battle with illness. :(.

anyway as a positive to look forward to I got myself a bike a Sherco 300ST ( massive difference from my good old montesa cota 1973 bike lol ) 

so obviously it's no good me going to full modern day trials where it's crazy stuff etc , I need nice and easy course ( sections ) to start on and learn the bike and my own limits without getting hurt or blowing confidence away etc ! 

Any suggestions on where and how please ? I am based on the Staffordshire/ Shropshire and close to Cheshire borders.

thanks in advance for any suggestions and links etc.

Wanted a softened power ST factory bike and a like new machine so took what was available after looking for some time, to be honest not looking for "bike advice" chap looking for replies to the question etc thanks anyway.

not many factory bikes out there and as they always say bigger engine less stress and with power turned down and softened gives a more useable wider power band.

Edited by tboner
Spelling error

Easy course sections would be a bit mental on a 300 I imagine (I know I'd hurt myself with one, and thats coming from a 750 street bike), but whatever ... best thing is to just find what clubs are near you and go to one of each of their events - some mark harder sections than others pretty consistently.  Fun trials are the best for just getting out and having a play ;)

Yes that's what I'm looking for ! 300 softened is easier to ride I found than a standard 250 , and don't have to rev it's nuts off like a 125 

so again back back to the title and the request contacts and links for local stuff to my location and practice areas again close to my location all as per the topic please 

• Like 1