New bike, nae grip ?

cabby

6 hours ago, billyt said:

Dae ye noo.

Without the aid of Google what is this then?

Twabridiesaplenaneananinginaneana"

Fer Forfar? Bat et'sgeetfeckalltadowigrip.

Edited by shyted

Cabby, you could also trying to give Splat shop a call and find out what the sag the should be ,or standard spring length when fitted and have a chat with them. I have searched for the adjustments and can't find them, although I haven't tried the Shirco web site, I looked at Splat shops and they sell springs, do overhaul and their web site tells you how to and what tools you need to change a spring. I say this because they could possibly have some advice to give you if all else fails .

• Like 1

I ordered a heavier spring from them the other day, it's fairly easy to change the spring. Got myself a flywheel weight as well though not sure about that, well particularly the how to fit it as I don't have an impact gun to pop the retaining nut off. 

I have nae idea what you are talking about but at a guess, the standard spring will be probably for a 70kg rider, I'm near 100, so again guessing, there must be a reason why they produce heavier springs, surely it can't be a sales gimmick can it ?

Maheidsfernippingwaeyonwan. puntersdiinnikenaboutyonclabberootinthehelands.    Gonyerself.   

My head is sore from all these guys not knowing about the mud in the Scottish highlands.  On you go and figure it out.   

Simple..........   Now..........  aweinbileyerheidyabunchotuchters