Hello from wigan

slugger_

Hello chaps 

New trials rider here....just purchased a very nice 2016 Beta 250 evo to help with the enduro skills 

Very happy with the bike ....really nice throttle control ...jetting feels sweet having to deal with problems the 2017 ktm's have had ....suspension is nice and plush ....got it from Acklams with good customer service 

Cheers 

Derek 

Hi welcome to the trials world. Hope you enjoy learning to keep your feet up and riding your new bike. 

Are you entering trials events or just practicing your skills? 

I came to trials after enduros etc and my only regret is not doing it 20 yrs ago. But better late than never.  We are usually spoilt for choice with trials events in the nw. :)

Funnily enough.....my first time on a trials bike was a event a few weeks back at Low Gill I think it was called mate of mine has a few bikes and said come along so I rode his old montesa 4t ....enjoyed the day nice and relaxed so got my own ....I raced mx for years ....raced the Nora sport supermoto for a few years then went back to off road....I hardly road ride at all anymore 

We are doing good Friday event with Lancs county club .....we do the enduro events so the trials will run beside the enduro 

Yep similar here but ive sold my enduro bike since i started doing regular trials events this year!

I was riding my beta weekly mainly on good/tough lakes terrain where i couldnt ride on my ktm and learning lots but ive never enjoyed it as much as doing events this year..and the road based single lap trials are mega day out in the lake district on the pegs instead of in the saddle lol...  

All Thanks to lancs county, west morland and barrow mc"s for putting on some great loops and a proper good days riding!! ..... cheap too compared to 'extreme' enduros...