TL125

sherpatenzing

I've just bought a TL125 with the intention of restoring it to original condition. It is in fairly good order but will require the usual paint and the sourcing of a few original parts such as original exhaust system and mudguards. Can anyone direct me to suitable parts providers, other than the obvious David Silver and SM.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 6 April 2017 at 1:30 PM, sherpatenzing said:

I've just bought a TL125 with the intention of restoring it to original condition. It is in fairly good order but will require the usual paint and the sourcing of a few original parts such as original exhaust system and mudguards. Can anyone direct me to suitable parts providers, other than the obvious David Silver and SM.

Thanks

Aha, so it was you that bought it 

Put some pics up, as you go please 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 5:58 AM, johnnyboxer said:

Aha, so it was you that bought it 

Put some pics up, as you go please 

Ahh Hi JB. Yes it was me that bought the TL from Jon. It's not too bad, just a bit cosmetically challenged. Needs a frame re-paint and a good clean. It's never going to be a 199B...!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sherpatenzing said:

Ahh Hi JB. Yes it was me that bought the TL from Jon. It's not too bad, just a bit cosmetically challenged. Needs a frame re-paint and a good clean. It's never going to be a 199B...!

You know where I am :)

Edited by johnnyboxer