TRS spares

huski

I'm thinking of a TRS as my next bike,wondering about spares availability and cost,any typical problems I should be aware of?Do they pull 4th in the mud,some 5 speed bikes 4th is too high.Is the Raga worth the extra?Thanks in advance guys

Edited by huski
Wrong spelling

1-4 in the TRS are just like in the GG (and the vertigo for that matter). All section gears. It'll pull 4th fine. 

As for the RR being worth the money or not, only you can say, but if I were getting a TRS it would be an RR. To me it'd be worth it just for the 3 way Reiger and the way nicer painted frame. 

Edited by heffergm

I had a 2016 trs one. Loved it. Got the 250 rr version yesterday. Love it even more. Can't fault the bikes in any way. Spares u just order from website and they are there in a couple of days. RR  worth the extra in my opinion. Have u tried 1?

• Like 1

I have the 2016 trs 300 to be honest i only ever use second and third gear They are a great bike they are really smooth and they have been well thought out. My next bike will be the trs rr 300. The shock in the standard trs the r16v isn't the greatest in my opinion as the reiger is a lot better. All the trs are going fine and parts are a good price for example a piston kit for all sizes is £121.00 .In my opinion it really depends on your level of riding as the standard bike is perfect but if your want better suspension and more power the raga is the way to go.

Edited by dwb5151
  • Like 1