Help in identifying year of bike

clanmurray

So it look like a 270.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
ZD3T3000040000001(125cc)
ZD3B9000040010809(200cc)
ZD3T3010140000001(250cc)
ZD3T3010340000001(270cc)

Edited by bilks
  • Like 1

My 2014 Beta caused me headaches after I bought it because the code on the frame equates to a 2013 model...I thought I'd been had! After researching it extensively it appears that they can apparently use an 'old' frame for a later model. It confused the hell out of me though. Everything on the bike was 2014 spec, including all graphics and anything they changed between 2013 and 2014.

• 4 years later...

Evening folks, my mate has just started out in trials after years of me badgering him to give up golf…!

He’s got a Beta Rev 3 with a frame number of ZD3B9000010005063

Am I right in thinking this is a 200cc (he bought it believing it to be a 250 although he’s more than happy with it)

I’ve struggled to find any exact information as Google throws up so much stuff it’s hard to see the facts.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Pete on behalf of Ruprecht.