Well done Somerton Classic Trials Club

hencam

My brother and I rode a Somerton Classic trial today at Weatherhayes Farm.  I always make a point of acknowledging those that organise, set up, observe, clear up and prepare the results.

The trial today has to go down as one of the best, really good challenging sections, different lines to be picked if you used your imagination, well supported by observers, virtually zero queuing, excellent weather (not sure how they arranged that), plenty of fun, banter and laughs.

3 routes, 1 to suit all abilities, WELL DONE SOMERTON CLUB, thankyou to all involved for such a great days fun.

• Like 6

They do put on a good event, I'm looking forward to the 2 day British bike trial on the 10th and 11th of June - always an excellent weekend. I couldn't make it to Weatherhayes,I'd promised to do other things,or I'd have been there on the BSA C15 !

The trial last weekend was my first. I was made to feel most welcome, good bunch of lads and a fantastic venue. I've lived in Somerset for nearly 50 years and didn't realise that this place existed. A good selection of bikes and good routes. Suffice to say I'll be doing another one with the club next weekend.

• Like 1