SSDT Illegal Practising

4ourtea

2 hours ago, cabby said:

Its time to rise up and defy this imperialism. If we all took a stance to ride where we wanted and had the balls to fight back we'd be free to ride like the walkers walk, and believe me they are a fecking nuisance at times. 

I assume your a wind up merchant?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, andy said:

Leave him alone guys. He's from Dundee and they have enough challenges. Like where to find riding gloves with six fingers.

Heard many thing a boot being far fundee but never heard that ?, think yer getting mixed up we fife where their sister is also their mother. ??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cabby said:

I'm off illegal riding at the weekend, up some glen where a simple nod and a hello is always well appreciated :D

Why wait till the weekend to behave like a tw*t?

Oh, hang on - sorry, you haven't.

If I was in the Fort William area next week I'd keep the heed doon if I were you Stuart.

Haha....are they all gonna be calling me names like you've been ? if yet there you can point me out to everyone ?

I'll concede riding sections in the lead up to the Scottish isn't the best idea, but in general, folk need to get out and enjoy the countryside ?

Just to keep the pot boiling if we found oil in Glen Nevis how long would it take for the bulldozers to move in?

Probably about as long as it takes to drive up the glen from Fort William.

It's double standards all round , half Fifes been mined for centuries that's ok but don't take a bike off road anywhere.

There;s an SSSi a mile from me used to be an army firing range and contains a massive septic tank for the nearby caravan site.

It's so crazy it's off the scale when you think about it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, breagh said:

Just to keep the pot boiling if we found oil in Glen Nevis how long would it take for the bulldozers to move in?

Probably about as long as it takes to drive up the glen from Fort William.

It's double standards all round , half Fifes been mined for centuries that's ok but don't take a bike off road anywhere.

There;s an SSSi a mile from me used to be an army firing range and contains a massive septic tank for the nearby caravan site.

It's so crazy it's off the scale when you think about it.

Could be it's the septic tank which makes the science interesting.