Ross Noble

breagh

Heard top Geordie comic and trials fan Ross Noble is up and about at the Fort.

Making a programme for the Dave TV channel.

Real good news on the publicity front I would say as the Trial has always been a bit Masonic just like most trials to be fair

• Like 2

Agreed. The eventual film will depict quite a heroic struggle if he gets through the week. Let's face it, he must be having quite a torrid time. Of the 60 sections in the first two days, he's fived 49 of them.

Good on him for giving it a go.

Edited by cleanorbust
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cleanorbust said:

Agreed. The eventual film will depict quite a heroic struggle if he gets through the week. Let's face it, he must be having quite a torrid time. Of the 60 sections in the first two days, he's fived 49 of them.

Good on him for giving it a go.

Has he attempted all the sections or been asking for 5's ?

Good on him not like you can't make the Scottish that easy even the cross country would tax most riders in fact those sections get in the way of a good trial.

Real seek I'm no there, think half the Wobblers are up there.

Controversially who's better for the trial Ross Noble or James Dabill?

Who's better for publicity is pretty clear cut

Google "Ross Noble" and you get 308,000 results with a news article at the top - Comedian Ross Noble to take part in Scottish Six Days Trial

Google "James Dabill" and you get 28,200 results with his twitter account at the top.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, breagh said:

Real seek I'm no there, think half the Wobblers are up there

Aye, it was a scunner having to come back down yesterday, especially given the blazing forecast for the rest of the week.

Re Ross Noble, even a workmate who wouldn't know one end of a bike from the other asked if that was the event he was riding when I mentioned the trial.

Edited by craig10

5 hours ago, breagh said:

Real seek I'm no there, think half the Wobblers are up there

Aye, it was a scunner having to come back down yesterday, especially given the blazing forecast for the rest of the week.

Re Ross Noble, even a workmate who wouldn't know one end of a bike from the other asked if that was the event he was riding when I mentioned the trial.

1 hour ago, andy said:

Yay me! I finally got him in a section and it's even feet up :D

Tc1_0105.jpg

look closely at his right leg, he's either dabbing on a big rock or just about to I reckon :D