3D Trials club season start

Ha! funny story about that place. it was originally called Jeep School i think and my dad had an Ahrma event back several years ago there. It is basically an old quarry but very large quarry. Gravel i believe. The original owners apparently bought the place to shoot 50 cal and go do redneck things. There was a ton of trash left behind too because it was abandoned and perfect target for high school parties. Any who there was this trials and they needed checkers. In true Ahrma style there wasnt a lot of riders and even less checkers. Being known as a rider they asked if i could manage checking two sections at a time. Looking at the hand full of riders it wasnt that big of a deal so i said sure. There was a point in the trials where i hadnt had a break for quite a while and i really had to take a dump. I pop over a hill and do my business but of course i had no TP or napkins so i take a hand full of leaves from close by and getter done. Well about three days later i figured something isnt right down there. Eventually i start to come to the realization that i must have used poison oak or ivy in my haste. So yea thats part of the property... Poison something....

Terrain isnt to bad either. Big rocks and sandy gravel turns should be expected. 

--Biff

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 5/11/2017 at 6:55 PM, biffsgasgas said:

Ha! funny story about that place. it was originally called Jeep School i think and my dad had an Ahrma event back several years ago there. It is basically an old quarry but very large quarry. Gravel i believe. The original owners apparently bought the place to shoot 50 cal and go do redneck things. There was a ton of trash left behind too because it was abandoned and perfect target for high school parties. Any who there was this trials and they needed checkers. In true Ahrma style there wasnt a lot of riders and even less checkers. Being known as a rider they asked if i could manage checking two sections at a time. Looking at the hand full of riders it wasnt that big of a deal so i said sure. There was a point in the trials where i hadnt had a break for quite a while and i really had to take a dump. I pop over a hill and do my business but of course i had no TP or napkins so i take a hand full of leaves from close by and getter done. Well about three days later i figured something isnt right down there. Eventually i start to come to the realization that i must have used poison oak or ivy in my haste. So yea thats part of the property... Poison something....

Terrain isnt to bad either. Big rocks and sandy gravel turns should be expected. 

--Biff

Should have maybe used the back of the score sheet.....but then you would have scored your a***?Bet you’ve added toilet paper to your riding kit!

• 3 years later...