Win No11 for Dougie

johnnyboxer

It was taken by a member of my club.....apparently, well he posted it on his fb page saying he felt like a jinx. His first visit of the week and within ten minutes, the dab was taken right in front of him.

Unlike some right arsey photographers, he's not precious about it or wishing to retain rights of it :P

• Like 1

Looks like the guy in blue might have the front view, if he clicked in time.

Even allowing for the greater preponderance of cameras compared to 1961 it's still quite amazing that the fraction of a second was captured.

Edited by 2stroke4stroke

Sensational, I doubt this will ever be repeated.

Young Tom Minta or Jack Price clearly also did very well however     Dougie takes things to a new level.

As a " old " new member of the montesa 4rt club, I can only dream of performing at this level.

The question now is, who is the next winner, Dougie, Minta, Price, Bou or one of the numerous younger Yorkshire riders that are getting better every week.

Doug was stunning all week

To post clean all week is some feat and then just 1 Dab on the last day 

It must be hard for the top 10 riders to see Doug recording zero's for 5 days and think how can I beat him, when they are riding the best they can

He gave it so much, I saw him fall off out of the section, further up the hill on Monday he was so exhausted after getting the bike out of section clean

Supreme effort to beat youngsters half his age 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cabby said:

Unlike some right arsey photographers, he's not precious about it or wishing to retain rights of it :P

Yeah, how dare they protect their work and income.

But anyway, well done Dougie! 

• Like 2

I normally go to Lower Mamore, but thought I'd take a walk to Upper Mamore this year. I am SO glad I did. If I'd been there and missed it, which I would have done as I don't ever sit at that spot and I very rarely take reverse angle shots, I'd be absolutely livid.

• Like 1