Hello...again!

Hi all,

After a period of absence of around 5 years, my little people are starting to grow up now and I've decided its time to get back on the mechanical horse again.  For those of you long enough in the tooth to go back that far, I used to be "Kinky Boots" back then :)

I took my kids and my other half to watch their first trial up at the West Leeds club trial at Skyrakes yesterday, and they all loved it.  My little boy has already had me marking out a section in the street for him to ride around on his little push bike!

Great to be back in the community again.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cleanorbust said:

Welcome back. You just need a bike then?

Yep...pretty much.  I quite fancy one of those little electric Osets for my little lad too!

I used to use DMS Trialsport over at Flockton but they seem to have disappeared?  Other than B&B down at Barnsley, any other places I can go in and around West Yorkshire to have a look at bikes etc?

There's Road and Trail in Barnsley (or is that the same place as B&B?),Splatshop in Chesterfield and Cloburn at Helmsley. Also Inch Perfect in Lancashire have a good reputation. All have websites if you do a google search. I find that dealers like this tend to have bikes up to about three/four years old, any older (therefore cheaper) and it tends to be an eBay or Gumtree search.

• Like 1