2005 Gas Gas txt Pro 280

delboy109

Good morning 

from sunny Inverness Scotland .

used to have trials bike in my younger days then switched to motocross , but in my advancing years am looking for a more chilled riding experience ( plus with my kids on their lt50 and pw50 the crosser was being wasted in 1st gear lol) 

anyways picked up this bike the other nigh . 

Had been not used and stored for 5 years . Bit rough and ready but decent enough for me . 

Anyways where is the best place in Scotland /uk for parts  ? Wanting to freshing the bike up and restore it a bit so looking to replace the graphics , bolts etc .

cheers .

IMG_5736.PNG

Hi I stay just near forres you can probably get most of your parts from Highland leisure sport the owner Gary is very helpful and does trials himself I have had my bike to him for work and also parts I am new to bikes and looking for someone to practice with help me along if you ever fancied it

• Like 1

20 hours ago, diesel2607 said:

Hi I stay just near forres you can probably get most of your parts from Highland leisure sport the owner Gary is very helpful and does trials himself I have had my bike to him for work and also parts I am new to bikes and looking for someone to practice with help me along if you ever fancied it

Could be a plan buddy :)

• Like 1