Rear brake reservoir on dabill bike

imexian

In previous years they couldn't as the hose was routed inside the swinging arm. It's clipped on top on the 17 production bike not sure how it's fitted to dabills? 

Does he have a different frame or exhaust middle box which means the standard m cylinder can't be fitted ?

If not then it's just reliability,  I can't see the fluid getting that hot in a stop / start world round

Hmm, maybe, cannot see any difference to a stock bike though? What advantages are they??

i know factory Gg are a well set up blueprint bike, but still mainly std, so just wondered why they do this?

its when they splat on steps the inbuilt res can get air in system on landing as res is not fully filled so fluid will move in res , with a remote res this will not  happen so no air in system

7 hours ago, oni nou said:

That should not really happen as the reservoir has the expansion diaphragm and so the reservoir should have no air in it if the reservoir diaphragm is put in correctly when put together as in rolled over the fluid to expel air....The only air should be between the cap and the expansion  diaphragm.

remember air can compress a fluid dose not thus the movement as diaphragm is pushed by fluid on hit giving gap in res , it could happen the angles they work at ,So its to keep the top riders happy & 1 thing less for them to think about ! 

3 hours ago, oni nou said:

Does that mean that iif the bike falls on its side/goes upside down in a crash that you need to bleed the rear brake with that new master cylinder.

Thats up to you as  dose it need to ? as i really  dont care ! someone asked ,why? said ,why , same as why some riders like 3 & some wire 4 ties on grips coz thats what they want ! before you ask YES i have worked on top world round bikes were you are told do it & you do to keep the rider happy for them lot is in the mind