Beta Rev 80 Junior and GAS GAS TXT 250 2008

davidlomax

Hi mate, you and your son have my sympathy. I'm not far away in south yorks & had my 05 gas gas stolen two years ago & it's absolutely gutting. However just to give you a little hope I got mine back 11 months after it went, although I realise I was very lucky. I checked through the classifieds, Facebook, eBay etc almost daily as I thought I'd recognise it or even certain parts if they appeared. Sure enough, it popped up on eBay & after a stressful day & lot of aggro eventually got the police to go and recover it. It was only 5 miles away & looked almost as good as when it was nicked. I was lucky to have an investigating officer who was interested in bikes though. It cost me £150 recovery fee, after I'd already spent thousands replacing two garage doors & added alarms, lights, cctv etc and the seller was never prosecuted as far as I know. But I did have a bike worth selling at the end, and the satisfaction of knowing the thieving tw**ts hadn't won another trials bike. Keep your eyes peeled & don't give up hope. You might be next to get your property back.

• 4 weeks later...