Kokusan wiring

gassertxt

Hi guys i need a bit of help with some wiring please.. i have a 2006 280 txt pro.. had some cutting out issues which have been explained to me by some of the guys on here which was great.

Ive found various kokusan wiring diagrams on google however they are for different year bikes and not sll the wires match up

Example.. the thermostat i have has an earth cable and a live (both black) but on the diagram it tells me to wire it one end (yellow)comes from the ignition into the thermostat and then the other wire (blue) goes into the converter.. 

I also would love if someone could identify what cables are what coming from the ignition as only 3 match.. the black for kill switch.. the black/white to earth and white/blue to coil.. the rest im lost.

20170620_190744.jpg

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, gassertxt said:

This is fantastic thankyou very much.. finally my bike is running. Much appreciated. 

Glad to help and return the favor.  I've gotten plenty of good help on this and other forums in the past.

BTW, Jim Snell is usually a good resource for this can of stuff, altho he hasn't been active here for quite a while.

Black and the Orange go to the sun or rain switch, or if you don't have one fitted they can either be left unconnected or joined to each other so you can alternate between the 2 ignition mapping curves.