Any idea what happened to Casales today?

NAD1

It can't have bin on time because he started his first lap with 20 marks before he'd  even entered a section , I've bin watching the live timings all day I'm glad someone asked the question I was confused myself 

Looking at his Instagram post he's clearly not very happy about something and is hinting at some sort of foul play? What else could he be penalised for if not time? Bike too light or too noisy maybe A complaint from a different team?

http://todotrial.com/es/noticias/item/5629-polemica-sancion-a-jorge-casales-en-el-trialgp-de-francia.html?utm_content=buffer20865&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.WVFS5uvyvIU

Just press the translate icon, normally in the top right hand corner rather than silly comments..........  

Edited by gasserguy

Regardless of who made the report, it sets  a dangerous precedent and creates a horrible situation for a small sport. 13 years I travelled the world and the paddock was always a very friendly place where everybody was buddies. Turning rider against rider, minder against minder and team against team is not going to be pretty. :(

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cabby said:

WTF are we meant to do with that link :rolleyes:

You just press the translate icon.  Simples, That's why it's posted as it gives the full details.  

Edited by gasserguy
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, andy said:

Regardless of who made the report, it sets  a dangerous precedent and creates a horrible situation for a small sport. 13 years I travelled the world and the paddock was always a very friendly place where everybody was buddies. Turning rider against rider, minder against minder and team against team is not going to be pretty. :(

I'm with you, Andy. This is not good for trials. Ours has always been a friendly sport, but when all scoring and results are subjectively judged a culture of protests between competitors will be damagingnto a sport that is struggling to be viable at world level.