Mecatecno E Design

micm

Would anyone have a photo of the Mechatecno E Bike at Loudres World Round that you could post or link please, Just curious. Thanks in advance.

The manufacturers have half a back mudguard showing on their thing-book page with a 'cropped' photo of the winners rostrum showing just their rider César Panicot.

Don't get me wrong I would love an E-Bike as well as my current petrol, however with the current batter technology as it is with the cost being as high for extra batteries in comparison to the energy density in liquid fuels its going to be a bit tell I myself would say they have actually put the thin end of the wedge in the petrol bikes.

My 2 cents... 

On that note I would love to take a ride on all of the E-Bikes they currently have out there... Hope to do so some day soon.  (bring them to the US quick!)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks a very Ossarish frame, with a battery box clipped over the top tubes, then the tube style swinging arm and maybe the back mudguard and wheel as well.

I always though the Ossa needed a battery!

There may have been a stack of OSSA frames left over when the old Gas Gas company went bust. If that bike at the French GP was a prototype then surely the forthcoming bikes to sell would have the same frame or very similar.

• 3 weeks later...

Mecatecno Dragonfly

Weight 57 Kg
10 Kw battery
2 x gears one track, one trial
2 hours continuous Trial use (claimed) 1 hour recharge
Presentations at Trial des Nations and somewhere else en Espana end Sept
Launch Early 2018
Price  € 6/7000.
Lots of Ossa bits.

Mecatecno-E-proto-2017-6.jpg