Advice 315r

yogibear

Im new to trials bikes so need some help please. Have just bought my first trials bike, a Montesa 315r from around 2000 ish. My local bike shop will not do work on it so was wondering where is  the best place for spares or a garage win the west midlands that can do some work on it please

thanks

fraser

montessa.PNG

What do you mean by "do work on it"?  If you mean routine maintenance then you should be able to do it yourself if you have any mechanical competence at all.  I'm sure youtube must have plenty videos covering the basics if you need guidance.

But there must be plenty trials dealers in the Midlands.  Locals will no doubt be on soon to give some suggestions.

Edited by 2stroke4stroke
  • Like 1

thanks 2storke4stroke,

Im ok with the basic stuff but could do with some fork seals and the clutch sticks a bit so someone who can put all the bits back together without any parts left over ;-)

Edited by yogibear
mistake

Bike is a 1999 it has Paoli forks, 2000 had Showa.

For repair not too far from you, you could try Vinny's Motorcycles Telford or DL Motorcycles Cannock, not sure what they do repair wise but both ride trials themselves and have Facebook pages.

For trials spares BVM at Stroud (01453 297177) have good stock and give great service.

• Like 1