Mick Andrews James

majesty320

the otter framed B40 is almost finished for next year

That's interesting, I'm currently building an Otter C15. It's in Mr Weedy's workshop at the moment having the awkward bits done (exhaust system made up, wheels and forks grafted on). Did you build yours from scratch also? What centres/events do you plan to ride?

Edited by unclebuck

Did i build it from scratch?

Well sort of. I assembled it and made parts as required on the lathe etc.

Frame from Faber

Forks from OSSA Gripper

Front wheel SWM

Rear hub Billet alloy care of Mr Whitton

PVL electronic ignition also care of Mr Whitton

Rear shocks care of Mick Andrews

Exhaust pipe Sammy Miller

Hebo footrests BVM Moto

Air box and side panels fabricated and welded care of ME :hl:

Seat covered by RK Leighton

Usual Renthal bars and Amal Levers

Bit like most Pre 65 bikes really just assemble what comes to hand or make yourself.

I would post a picture but it keeps telling me the file attachment is too big and i dont know how to resize it. :P

Aww shucks thanks for the nice comments guys.

The rear shocks are Mick Andrews Classic shocks that Mick brings over from Spain.

The exhaust pipe is a std B40 one from Sammy Miller but the silencer i made myself. I wanted something to keep the bike slim, cant stand the miller one it sticks out and gets damaged too easily so i fabricated this one up. Works fine and sounds really nice. The exit is level with the rear mudguard so deep water is no problem. Just got to finish the bottom engine mount and she's about done.

Hopefully the James will be even better and once i get the bits assembled, frame being made next week, then i will post some piccys.

Good luck with yours Uncle Buck and have a nice Christmas everybody. :hat:

The exhaust pipe is a std B40 one from Sammy Miller but the silencer i made myself. I wanted something to keep the bike slim, cant stand the miller one it sticks out and gets damaged too easily so i fabricated this one up.

Mine got even less slim after a particularly bad backfire when still dialing in my bike. It balloooned out to the shape of a barell! Try getting your leg to clear that!

The BSA looks great.