Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

celltech2

MONTESA 348

10 posts in this topic

HI   ANYBODY GOT A WORKSHOP MANUAL FOR THIS BIKE   THANKS

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

There is no workshop manual for the 348. The best you can do is the old Clymer Service manual for the 123 - 360 cc singles - 1965 through 1975, and the Trials Central Montesa forum.

The original handbook that came with the bike had full exploded parts diagrams and torque settings. All you needed for a rebuild. Perhaps someone will have one laying about.

If you are in UK try Sandifords or MRS (the sherco imported)

Why would the Sherco importers have one?

You do know Sandifords as the Montesa importers disappeared quite a few years ago?

@dadof2why do you do it?

@celltech2 are you in the uk? Try facebook page for montesa cota

Malcolm Rathmell (as a ex montesa rider) the owner of MRS the Sherco importers might have or know where a handbook is. Same goes for Sandifords, although no longer Montesa someone may have a handbook laying about or know someone who has one.

The trials fraternity generally being a helpful bunch the above would be worth a couple of phone calls just in case

Send me your email address and I will send you a pdf version of the hand book. It's not a workshop manual but it has exploded diagrams of everything and about 8 pages at the back with specs and service info.

cheers

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, samwisemcg said:

Send me your email address and I will send you a pdf version of the hand book. It's not a workshop manual but it has exploded diagrams of everything and about 8 pages at the back with specs and service info.

cheers

HI    THATS GREAT   testcell19@btinternet.com

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, samwisemcg said:

cheers

I have a 1976 COTA 348 and like wise am looking for someone who could share a pdf file of the owners manual. Bryan.d.smith@usace.army.mil   your help will be greatly appreciated.

DSC02505.JPG

Thank you this is helpful. The pdf was sucessefully downloaded. You don't have any other reference material on this motorcycle would you?

Edited by bryan d smith