MONTESA 348

celltech2

There is no workshop manual for the 348. The best you can do is the old Clymer Service manual for the 123 - 360 cc singles - 1965 through 1975, and the Trials Central Montesa forum.

The original handbook that came with the bike had full exploded parts diagrams and torque settings. All you needed for a rebuild. Perhaps someone will have one laying about.

If you are in UK try Sandifords or MRS (the sherco imported)

Malcolm Rathmell (as a ex montesa rider) the owner of MRS the Sherco importers might have or know where a handbook is. Same goes for Sandifords, although no longer Montesa someone may have a handbook laying about or know someone who has one.

The trials fraternity generally being a helpful bunch the above would be worth a couple of phone calls just in case

Send me your email address and I will send you a pdf version of the hand book. It's not a workshop manual but it has exploded diagrams of everything and about 8 pages at the back with specs and service info.

cheers

• Like 1

12 hours ago, samwisemcg said:

Send me your email address and I will send you a pdf version of the hand book. It's not a workshop manual but it has exploded diagrams of everything and about 8 pages at the back with specs and service info.

cheers

HI    THATS GREAT   testcell19@btinternet.com

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:28 AM, samwisemcg said:

cheers

I have a 1976 COTA 348 and like wise am looking for someone who could share a pdf file of the owners manual. Bryan.d.smith@usace.army.mil   your help will be greatly appreciated.

DSC02505.JPG