18 GG?

imexian

On 30/12/2017 at 11:52 AM, heffergm said:

It's not actually... the only 2018 GG has released is the GP. The Racing models being sold are still 'last year's' 2017 E4's.

Of course you're right. My gp is in my garage so how I got mixed up can only be down to age related memory or simply I havnt caught up with the fact the standard bike is a "racing"!

@imexian youre flush enough buy the GP.

2 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Of course you're right. My gp is in my garage so how I got mixed up can only be down to age related memory or simply I havnt caught up with the fact the standard bike is a "racing"!

@imexian youre flush enough buy the GP.

You need to do what i do: keep your GP in the living room. Then you won't forget! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pauls320 said:

Bold New Graphics....

Perhaps not entirely. Certainly possible and likely, but since there's now an Ohlins rear shock on the GP, you might see something different on the Racing. But otherwise...

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

wheres the living room?

Sorry, I only speak Italian and American english, lol. What's the room that everyone congregates in to watch TV and hang out on the sofa called in the UK? I guess the lounge?

13 minutes ago, heffergm said:

Sorry, I only speak Italian and American english, lol. What's the room that everyone congregates in to watch TV and hang out on the sofa called in the UK? I guess the lounge?

It’s The living room in my world. ?

12 hours ago, heffergm said:

My wife calls it the "Front Room", even if it is not in the front of the house.............. and my GasGas is in the garage.  (but the garage is heated)