Any Yamaha TY experts out there-help needed

Julian Taff

.Hi All. I'm think I am going to purchase this bike...Link Below...I am wanting a TY250 mono and thought this was good value. The tank decals are wrong but I've also noticed seat looks smaller than normal and also some of the engine bits like grey cover and silver bit up the top  of engine looks different to all the bikes I've seen on google. I've been told it is an 86 which is want i want and was going to change the tank decals but now I'm not so sure if this an 86 or if a lot of the parts are wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Julian

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-TY250S-TRIAL-FULLY-REBUILT-IMMACULATE-/232390024217?hash=item361b865c19:g:S28AAOSwLsBZU8mi

Edited by Julian Taff

From what I can see I'd say the head & sidecover have been vapour blasted, easy enough to paint black if you really must 

Seat & tank are either a cover or one piece seat/tank unit 

Looks to be in really good condition & the things above would only matter to someone basically wanting a garage queen