Decals

Julian Taff

My Friend made these for my Fantic 241 today, getting them tomorrow. One of them is going on the petrol tank so has been laminated to protect the print. These are not vinyl cut but proper decals

He can pretty much do anything, so if anyone wanted a custom decal for their bike, let me know. He does quick turn around time too.

Fantic custom decals.jpg

Edited by Julian Taff
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Julian, they look really good.

Can he do fluorescent type colours? Like the reds and blue on the modern Betas, the orange/red on the newer GasGas models etc? Seems to be an issue for a lot of places.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lopez said:

Hi Julian, they look really good.

Can he do fluorescent type colours? Like the reds and blue on the modern Betas, the orange/red on the newer GasGas models etc? Seems to be an issue for a lot of places.

Sorry, I've only just seen this.. He does have some as far as I know.. He will need artwork to copy from and he does it 100% accurate, so if you message me and let me know what you want. or maybe you want in future. I can pass it on to him. Cheers Julian

• 1 month later...

What do i mean by artwork.. well my friend will need something to copy from IE and original set of decals or a picture of the logo etc. He has to redraw everything from scratch on the computer, so if someone resprayed their bike and they took off their originals decals and stuck them on to some paper , he can scan them in and then redraw them. Even if the decals are damaged etc as long as most of the artwork is there he can redraw it and then once into his computer,he can print them.

it's about 30 quid for a set of decals.

• Like 1