Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sherco250

Sherco 250 trans oil

5 posts in this topic

Hi fairly new to trials riding but so far loving the sport, I want to change the transmission oil on my sherco 250 2007 and after searching the web I can't seem to find what kind of oil to put in and how much if you guys could help me out that would be much appreciated.

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Sherco250 said:

Hi fairly new to trials riding but so far loving the sport, I want to change the transmission oil on my sherco 250 2007 and after searching the web I can't seem to find what kind of oil to put in and how much if you guys could help me out that would be much appreciated.

I don't know what search egine your using but whatever it is you need to use another one.....I just got www.shercousa.com in about 4 seconds. by using Sherco as the search description.

Edited by oni nou

17 minutes ago, oni nou said:

I don't know what search egine your using but whatever it is you need to use another one.....I just got www.shercousa.com in about 4 seconds. by using Sherco as the search description.

Thanks for the link, I am using google and I have clicked on every link on the first two pages and it has not come up with this. 

450 cc of Maxima MTL 75 wt transmission oil.

I use Putoline GP10, 450ml........