Sign in to follow this  
evo boy

2018 Jotagas????

Has JotaGas been black listed?  They are at EICMA and have an interesting line up of machines, with several trials models, but I am not seeing any coverage of their 2018 product line up.  The only images I have seen has been through facebook. 

They are a strange bunch , I was hoping for abit more too, they seem to be channeling everything through jotagas-italia, what they have put up looks very nice the new 2018 design looks good sadly I don’t think you will see one in this country, haven trialsport where importing them but it looks like they are focusing more on enduro bikes now

If you like them that much and think there is demand then become the importer.

Steve saunders and Vince have both tried and despite the fact it seems to be an ok bike, neither would have given up if things hadnt been ok with demand and supply.

The problems they had were as far as anyone can tell cash flow related, or they simply werent selling enough.

So would I,but don't feel confident with their lack of marketing and support,about which they don't seem to care

I would definitely buy JGas again.  Not sure how they solve their image problem.  Possibly a small presence at the World Championships, even a GP 125 rider, (Or ambush the internet with a Busto signing). 

They need to have a few solid markets, with good support networks to get them back on everyone's radar.  When I was buying my '16, I had more than a few people tell me to buy TRS as JotaGas was going out of business and TRS is near the same bike.  I stayed the road and love every minute of riding the JGas.  TRS has definitely built a solid support network and have moved near the top of sales in some countries.   

my tour and test at the JotaGas factory, confirmed their dedication to developing and making these bikes ultra competitive.  Hopefully they can put the rest of the marketing package together now.  

So.....anyone bought one yet/seen one at a trial?? I follow border bikes on Facebook and there advertising has been next to nothing