Montesa 4rt seat with included tank

deb

Take it you have searched Ebay? Genuine ones are expensive but look the best. Jitsie do a generic one but look a bit crappy.

You can get bar mounted tanks from Aceabis, Some of the genuine seats come with a litre fuel cell that you can carry under the seat.

The 4ride has a lager tank...with a larger price tag, I guess you can graft one on.

Edited by cangy1000
spelling

Should have included the primary site link... This site is run by Dennis he is in the US and I know he gets them from over seas.  http://www.overlandtrail.biz/

I know they will fit a current year 4RT or 300RR as well as older ones (fits both my 07 4RT and my 2017 300RR)  Not likely to use in on the 300 though... I would also recommend you pick up some new unstickered fenders if you don't want to have them rubbed up as it will ride on them and scuff them up a bit if you don't.

Described as: Montesa 4RT Seat/Tank. 2.5 Liter capacity. Available for all 4RT years ’05 – ‘16 Fuel has to be poured into main tank using quick release because fuel pump only works from main tank.

Edited by jonnyc21
quick update.