Which bike help!???

jackfowler6

Im in the market for a new bike i ised to ride few years back theres a great club near me and id like to get my boots back on. I  started on a 1998 gas gas 80 big wheel then moved onto a 1996 sherco 290 then 2008 beta rev 250 its being over 3 years simce i rode and ive being looking at the gas gas range ive got about 3k to spend, seen a few 2013 gas gas txt pro racing models 250, 280 and 300's i also noticed there was a 2013 gas gas 30th anaversery edition for sale can anyone tell me what the difference between the 250 racing model amd the 250 30th anaversary both of same year (2013) ? And did gas gas use a racing platform for the anaversary is the anaversary basically a racing with some added juicy bits? Cheers jack.

7 hours ago, oni nou said:

Lots of ppl with not much money and only interested in riding over a bit of rough terrain without touching the ground with their feet.

Riding as slow as they can and the flash lads usually get beaten by an old bloke in his 60's wearing overalls on a bike that is 15 years old and held together with gaffa tape !

• Like 2