Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

mark h

handlebar upsweep

6 posts in this topic

hi all does anyone know whichbars have the most upsweep ? i have a pair of knackered wrists so need bars with an upsweep

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

The tallest ones I know about are the Jitsie's, they have some that are up to a 6" bend/rise/upsweet.  

13 hours ago, mark h said:

hi all does anyone know whichbars have the most upsweep ? i have a pair of knackered wrists so need bars with an upsweep

The S3 "Buffalo Bars" have some serious upsweep. I tried a set on my '14 GG because I was chasing taller bars, which they are at the ends, but I just didn't like the exaggerated upsweep angle they used to achieve this, for me the std flatter Renthal fatbars mounted on S3 adjustable clamps worked a treat because they lifted the bars 10-13mm and gave me heaps of forward/back adjust-ability. It's possible the Buffalo Bar is what you're seeking for your cactus wrists?

s3_handlebars.png

Edited by fourex
uploaded the whole catalogue by mistake.
1 person likes this

they look ideal; as  i have the s3 world bars already now to find a pair cheers fourex

I wonder if you could put your original bars in a vice. put a scaffold bar on the end and put a bit more bend/upsweep on them?

I haven't tried this myself, so I don't know if it would work.

1 hour ago, stpauls said:

I wonder if you could put your original bars in a vice. put a scaffold bar on the end and put a bit more bend/upsweep on them?

I haven't tried this myself, so I don't know if it would work.

No, don't even consider it. 

1 person likes this