First Ride On 4rt

lewis

right, now ive sorted throttle ill tell you about first ride ,first thing i noticed was i felt quite high up on the pegs,clutch wasnt to bad ,power really smooth and plenty of it,i did have trouble locating rear brake it felt like i had to have my heal on the foot peg,bike did run away from me a bit going up a stream ,but it made me smile ,another suprising thing was the so called weight of the 4rt ,ive got a pick up so when it came to loading her up i was worried i wouldnt be able to get the bike up there ,well i tell you what it was easier to run it up the ramp than my beta 200 ,felt a lot lighter . i know its going to take some getting used to ,but i wouldnt change it for any other bike well maybe a new 06 one .

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to here you got your 4rt Lewis

Be as smooth as you can with the throttle don't rev it like a two stroke and you will be amazed at the grip it will find for you i keep getting to the bottom of steep slippery climbs and thinking there's no way i'll get up there then i feed the throttle in gently and up she goes really gives you confidence

enjoy :D