Trials around Bilbao

cabby

Is anyone familiar with trials around the Bilbao area. Any trials shops in or around the city ?? Any clubs in and around the city ??

I know Gerona is a big trials area but not sure I'll be over as far as that but I will be in the Bilbao area for a few days soon.

2 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

Spain is a very big country. Except girona 50 miles is not enough

I'm sorry I'm missing your point :wacko:

I shall be in the Picos for 3 days, then in Bilbao the weekend of 16th/17th then over to the Pyrenees for 3 days, I don't have time to get to Girona so any trial in and around Bilbao on that weekend will be easily manageable, Girona on the other hand not, hope that clears things up, but who knows.  

There is a 2-day classic trial on 16/17th at a place called Maeztu / Maestu, south east of Vitoria.  About 60 miles from Bilbao to the start.

Check out their Facebook page here, you will need to use the map link on that page to see where it is as Google maps isn't finding it.

https://es-la.facebook.com/trialclasicasmaeztu/

Here's the link to the route map (single 28km lap) and spectator directions http://www.motoclubmasgas.com/contenido/item/219-marcado-de-zonas-trial-maeztu-2017

Edited by walter_neff

12 hours ago, cabby said:

I'm sorry I'm missing your point :wacko:

I shall be in the Picos for 3 days, then in Bilbao the weekend of 16th/17th then over to the Pyrenees for 3 days, I don't have time to get to Girona so any trial in and around Bilbao on that weekend will be easily manageable, Girona on the other hand not, hope that clears things up, but who knows.  

in simpleterms you need to be prepared to cover greater distances. if the trial is 60 miles away youll be very lucky.

Vittoria the home of the Vito!

• 2 weeks later...