Try this Andy !

b40rt

14 hours ago, andy said:

Class :lol: sadly I've been subaru-less for over a year now. I miss the power :(

Oh My God!!

You are such a strong fellow to be able to go on in life with out the caress of a scooby enveloping your bum when you need to travel.

We should start a Go Fund Me for you to be reunited with a love of your life. 

7 hours ago, zippy said:

Oh My God!!

You are such a strong fellow to be able to go on in life with out the caress of a scooby enveloping your bum when you need to travel.

We should start a Go Fund Me for you to be reunited with a love of your life. 

I do miss it, but last one was getting old and because of the high emissions the road tax on it alone was costing me £500 a year (or 680 of your Trump tokens)

I thought as it must be in Russia or (Finland (and Finland was Russian from 1805 - 1917)).

So I wrote it down in cryllic.*

* Did I told you we had as second language French and Russian im my class ... you will get a proof soon

Edited by pschrauber

14 hours ago, andy said:

I do miss it, but last one was getting old and because of the high emissions the road tax on it alone was costing me £500 a year (or 680 of your Trump tokens)

That's a lot of extra $$ going out just for the privilege to drive a car.  I can understand the decision made. 

• 3 weeks later...