New Boot advice

asmara

Hi Guys, buying a pair of trials boots Alpinestar no stop or forma boulder, not decided yet, i need a boot with serious arch support ! any advice, also as buying online wont be able to try on do you guys normally order exact size or a size bigger in trials boots ???

The no stops are getting harder to find so you might need to consider the new version.  Many who have used the no stop do say they are close in fit and function to the original with a few benefits worth consideration.

best of luck and my vote is also the Alpinestars with you own insoles.

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

Hello Asmara,

I have been a bit disappointed in the quality of my more recent Alpine Stars both styles they do seem to age and deteriorate very quickly but they are my boot of choice:(

Just be wary if ordering on line, if you use the UK size for some reason they seem to ship you the American size which is about  1 to11/2 sizes smaller.

Might be better to use the Euro size if they give you a choice in the drop down to select from it will save you the return postage. 

• Like 1

Pleased with my Forma Boulders,good fit,comfort and protection.Possibly less feel than my previous Guernsey but not enough to concern me.Youve really got to try several brands to see what suits you best so a dealer rather than internet is worth the extra.You won't know by what suits others

• Like 2