Buying advice.

chatlie44

I haven't really heard of any major recurring issues. The kick start return pin actually came out on mine and jammed in the primary, but this seems to have been a very odd one off occurrence. 

The cases in mine weep oil as well, and this seems common on all the ones around here. 

There are a number of them around now, all with lots of hard use. 

Edited by heffergm

have a good test ride on it as I know a few people that have had/got 300's and there a

bit on the lively side shall we say, no disrepect to you as I dont know you level of riding 

but I have a 250 and its plenty 

4 hours ago, jsp said:

have a good test ride on it as I know a few people that have had/got 300's and there a

bit on the lively side shall we say, no disrepect to you as I dont know you level of riding 

but I have a 250 and its plenty 

They are nowhere near as aggressive as a 300cc gas gas!Power is there, but not ridiculous.Ive even removed my flywheel weight that mine came with(2nd Hand).Have a go on one and make your own mind up.Positive points,airbox stays clean and dry so runs spot on all the time.Lots of power if needed.Well made.Ive had a few problems but mine was a previous loved/unloved bike.Fuel filter split and gearbox problem but all replaced under warranty upto a year old!Id have another!

• Like 1