Peak Classic Trial this Sunday 24th Sept at Longcliffe Tops

This Sunday Peak Classic Trials Club will be holding a trial at Longcliffe top, Longcliffe, Nr Matlock. approx nearest post code DE4 4HN

Expert, Classic Expert, Intermediate, Classic Intermediate and Clubman routes.

Classes for British Bikes, Pre 85 Twinshocks, Pre 95 Air cooled monos and Over 50's on moderns.

Start time 11.00am for more details visit our website www.peakclassic.co.uk or phone Paul Beswick 07946 700224

Road Closure ALERT !

For those coming via the A6 from Ambergate. Turn Left as normal but the A5012 Via Gelia road is closed to ALL traffic at the Cromford end so carry on up the hill on the B5036. At the top of the hill just before the railway bridge turn Right onto the B5035 for Middleton. At the traffis lights crossroads Turn Right onto the B5023 and head through Middleton. Follow this road out of the village and down the hill to the junction with the A5012 Via Gellia road turning Right to the Grange Mill crossroads at the Holly Bush Inn. Turn Left onto the B5056 where you will pick up arrows to the venue. 

Looking forward to seeing you.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 6:50 PM, shakennstirred said:

Had a good day. the sun was out and the ground was perfect.

probably my best ride to date, don't want to tempt fate, but as far as i remember the 4th lap was all clean, if so that's a first for me lol

Will be sending the results out later this evening but for now you finished 3rd on 11 marks. Good ride mate :)