hgas

Strange one. Fajardo looks good on the Vertigo and Dibs looks better than ever on the Gas Gas - maybe both on GG with equal billing??
Seems no matter where Dabill goes, Fajardo then comes and dislodges him as number 1 team rider....

Wonder when (if) this will be announced and will it spark any other rider moves.

Would definitely give GG a strong team if they all stayed - Dabill / Fajardo / Grattarola / Kadlec.

Only riders I would see then moving would be (maybe) Dabill going back to Vertigo or them signing an 'up and coming rider' which really only leaves Gelebert or Kadlec from the trial GP riders.

Gubian and Karlsson have both pulled out (I think) of doing the Trial GP champs. Ferrer seems to be going backwards, Casales is Beta no.1 and with Gubian pulling out will be their only rider. 

Either nothing will happen or lots could happen.

• Like 1

I think it would be bad news for vertigo if he did go and they didnt get a top 5 rider they need someone up there to keep pushing the brand , id like to see cabestany go there , hes gone backwards this year at sherco hes on the downslope now but can still get the results 

Still love to watch Cabes, technically he's probably the best to watch (and be able to relate to as what Bou does defies gravity and logic) but hes not the quickest so qualifying has been his downfall in 2017.

Think he's 37 or 38 so doeen't make much sense Vertigo taking him ir him leaving Sherco.

So who's going to replace him then?

Bou, Raga, Busto, Fuji, Cabestany wont be leaving their respective teams you'd imagine?

Fajardo - Will Vertigo keep 2 riders? Will he go back to Beta or will he go Gas Gas? Is it ultra important for the Spanish marque to have a Spanish rider as No.1?

Dabill - would assume he'd stay unless GG want Fajardo back. Would Dibs go back to Beta?

Kadlec?? maybe

Grattarola - seems very settled on GG so cant see it.

Thats the top 10 so I'd guess either Casales / Fajardo swapsies or Dibs goes back if GG bring Fajardo back.

Outside chance of possibly Gelabert or Farre but neither (IMO) polished enough to be Beta No.1