long break from nottinghamshire

danbillam

hi all, 

I used to ride trials from a very young age to when I was 13. mainly rode with Mansfield maun, north debyshire and also ymsa. Went onto motocross for a few years then racing downhill mountain bikes. I had a big crash 5 years ago and smashed one shoulder to bits needing a full reconstruction and 10 weeks ago done the other shoulder now. So 4 operations in the last few weeks and I'm into recovery now and cant risk racing anymore. And we had been talking about starting trials again before the crash so now I cant wait to start again. 

Will be picking up a 15/16 beta in the next week or so and getting everything ready for when I can start riding again. 

Seems theres a few new places to ride fairly local now and good to see the old venues still in use. ?I've been lurking on here for a while so thought I better join up as ive already got a question to ask and will no doubt be plenty more.

@spen no mate. where abouts do you usually practise? read about a place near me at pinxton. noticed Mansfield maun have a tial there at the end of the month so going to go and have a look. 

also hawks nest looks good. and theres the odd day at bracken rocks.